PARTIES AT THE HARRIER CENTRE
Including Terms and Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the venue to ensure that the measures detailed below are taken.
1) STRICTLY no food, drink, shoes, buggies on the mats or play area.
2) NO ALCOHOL is permitted within this building
3) For self-catered parties all food and tableware must be removed from the party tables before the end of the party and rubbish bags put into the bin at the front of the building.
4) Care must be taken of the equipment to ensure it is not ripped or damaged and that it is being used appropriately.
5) Use of the soft play is for children aged 5 and under.
6) Please try to keep the balls in the play area to ensure that they do not create a slip hazard when walking around the hall. All balls must be put back in the ball pool at the end of the party (ball pit currently closed due to covid).
7) Children are allowed to play in the garden if the doors are open and the weather is nice, but children are strictly prohibited from entering the track area.
8) Any damage to mats from shoes will unfortunately have to be charged at the cost price of £74 for each mat affected. Please make sure your guests are aware of this.
9) Helium balloons are not permitted due to the high ceilings. Air filled balloons and decorations are permitted but please do not let off party streamers or poppers. All balloons/decorations must be taken home with you.
Please note that all persons using the equipment do so at their own risk.
This party is not supervised by the staff of Diana Coen Ltd and therefore all adults within the party must supervise their children at all times.
The person/s or organization hiring this equipment will be responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Diana Coen Ltd and The Harrier Centre cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the equipment and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include damage to play equipment ie: due to the wearing of shoes in the soft play area.