We are so excited that we are able to open Giggles Soft Play again. We have really missed you.
To keep everyone safe please read and follow our Covid Regulations below.
- All sessions must be pre-booked online. Please note we are unable to offer refunds or change the booking once booked.
- Facemasks are compulsory for anyone aged 11 or over (unless exempt).
- Please do not visit Giggles Soft Play if you or anyone in your household/bubble have any Covid-19 symptoms or have had any symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Please wait outside The Harrier Centre until it is time for your session.
- Temperature checks will be implemented, and hand sanitizers provided upon arrival.
- All customers will need to of downloaded the NHS Track and Trace App and check in on arrival. If you are unable to download the app we will take your details for Track and Trace purposes (we will not share these details with any third party)
- We will allocate you a table upon arrival. Please do not move tables and chairs around. We also ask you stick to current government guidelines in terms of mixing with other families.
- We will come to your table to take any orders for food and drinks.
- No food or drink allowed to be brought into the soft play.
- We will now be taking card payments.
- The bouncy castle will be turned off 5 mins before the end of your session. Please leave promptly at the end of your session to allow us time to clean before the next session.
By booking a session you are agreeing to adhere to these regulations.
To keep you safe we will be doing the following.
- We have reduced capacity to a maximum of 15 children per session.
- The ball pool has currently been removed.
- We will be using a fogging machine to clean toys and equipment before and after every session.
- All staff will wear face masks.
- We will now offer table service to avoid you queuing for food and drink.